F911 Horizontal Tank with Dike Box
The F911 is an aboveground steel storage tank system manufactured with built-in secondary containment. The tank is supported inside an open-top dike, which has a solid steel floor and vertical steel walls. The dike allows for secondary containment, monitoring, overfill containment and recovery of product.
- Provide F911 Diked aboveground storage tanks
- Dikes shall bear the Steel Tank Institute F911 Aboveground Storage Tank identification label.
- Dikes shall be manufactured in accordance with Steel Tank Institute F911 Standard for Diked Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Aboveground tank shall be manufactured in accordance with and listed for Underwriters Laboratories UL 142 Standard for Steel Aboveground Tanks for Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Tank shall be steel inner wall for primary containment
- UL 142 listed supports shall be used for all horizontal tanks
- Manufacturer shall be a licensed member company of the Steel Tank Institute and subject to Steel Tank Institute’s Quality Assurance program